With a smile makeover, any problem with your smile can be fixed. Quite simply, it is the total transformation of your smile to optimal health and beauty. Almost any problem can be corrected.
- Missing teeth can be replaced with bridges, dentures or implants.
- Tooth size, shape, color, length and width can be changed with veneers or crowns.
- Chipped, worn, broken teeth can be restored with crowns or veneers.
- Discolored metal fillings can be replaced with tooth colored restorations.
- Gapped, crooked or overlapped teeth can be straightened with porcelain veneers. Without metal braces.
- Yellow, stained teeth can be whitened.
- A gummy smile can be gently contoured with lasers.
With digital photography and wax-up models, you will see exactly what your new smile will look like before treatment even begins.
My teeth were not always the best. I have a bad gag reflex and I had some bad experiences in the past with some dentists. Thankfully, my last hygienist recommended that I see Dr. Patel. I couldn’t be more grateful. Dr. Patel is a great dentist. She explains every procedure in full detail and she always works with you on any fears and anxiety you might have when going to the dentist. You could not find a friendlier, more caring staff and understanding.
When Dr. Patel recommended that I have two fillings and two crowns, she made sure I was completely at ease. The root canal for the crown and the fillings were done with nitrous oxide sedation, which made the procedure very comfortable for me. Dr. Patel is truly gifted in her profession as well as her staff. I highly recommend them to anyone seeking dental care.