With a smile makeover, any problem with your smile can be fixed. Quite simply, it is the total transformation of your smile to optimal health and beauty. Almost any problem can be corrected.
- Missing teeth can be replaced with bridges, dentures or implants.
- Tooth size, shape, color, length and width can be changed with veneers or crowns.
- Chipped, worn, broken teeth can be restored with crowns or veneers.
- Discolored metal fillings can be replaced with tooth colored restorations.
- Gapped, crooked or overlapped teeth can be straightened with porcelain veneers. Without metal braces.
- Yellow, stained teeth can be whitened.
- A gummy smile can be gently contoured with lasers.
With digital photography and wax-up models, you will see exactly what your new smile will look like before treatment even begins.
I was born with seriously discolored teeth. About 20 years ago, I had the front four upper teeth veneered, but they need to be redone, as did all my teeth. When my lifelong dentist retired, I sought recommendations and often heard of these guys, so I decided to try them. Dr. Patel suggested veneers on my upper teeth only as my lowers weren’t really visible when I smiled. Of course, I can always do the lowers later, but this let me try it and save money at the same time. I had three long visits – one to get molds and shapes, one for the temporaries, and one for the veneers. The staff was great at making it comfortable and explained all the steps. They answered every question! I can’t say the process was exactly fun, but it was certainly worth the mild discomfort. If you have been thinking about changing your smile, don’t wait as long as I did. Don’t be afraid. Just do it! Dr. Patel and all the staff are very reassuring and helpful – from how to pay, through the follow-up care – everyone is incredibly nice. My whole family has been coming for years. In fact, my full-grown kids still get their teeth cleaned here when they are back in town.